Need help working out some details? Our online calculators can steer you in the right direction, and perhaps give you an indication of what your financial goals should be.
- The Mortgage Calculator helps you to determine how much you can borrow.
- The Loan Calculator helps to determine the amount you can borrow and what your repayment schedule might be.
- Our Retirement Planner Calculator determines the amount of savings that you'll need to retire comfortably. By flagging any shortfalls or surpluses, the Calculator outlines the savings required to reach your financial goals for retirement.
- Our Retirement Income Fund Calculator provides withdrawal minimums and payment options based on the consumption and length of the investment.
- Our Tax-Free Savings Account Calculator helps to quantify the financial benefits of investing through TFSAs when investment income is shielded from taxes.
- Our Registered Education Savings Plan Calculator assists in determining the cost of a child's post-secondary education and maps out the savings required - through individual contributions and government grants - to meet the financial target.