Loans and Lines of Credit
An affordable way to make continuing education possible. Students can borrow to assist with the cost of attending a post-secondary educational institution, including community college, university, or techincal school.
- Loans or lines-of-credit are available to full or part-time students(a co-signer may be required), at very competetive interest rates.
- Choice of loan or line-of-credit
- While in school, you pay only for the interest on your loan or line-of-credit.
- Regular loan payments on the principal do not begin until six months after you are no longer a student
- Additional 6 months may be negotiated if student is unemployed
- Repayment amortizations up to 10 years, depending on loan balance.
- Credit Life and Disability insurance available
Line-of-credit means you apply once and advance funds as needed. You pay interest only on amount used.
*A co-signer may be needed to qualify a student for a loan or a line of credit.